ANIRUDH DHODAPKAR-Blogs and Books

Friday, July 6, 2007

GENERATING WEALTH WITH BLISS

DEFINITE PATH OF WEALTH GENERATION

“LET’S CORRECT OURSELVES AND WORLD TOO WILL BECOME CORRECT.”


Once I had this quote from SATYA SAI BABA on my working desk, not practicing but just reading this brought a see change in me and slowly converted my work in worship. I can’t even take credit for this, as you can not take credit for something, which you have not done.
More I correct my thoughts, more I become immune to undue criticism, brickbats and circumstances. Suddenly I have been blessed with capability to turn drastic failures into Successful case studies.
Suddenly I began to attract wealth, prosperity, There are unknown visitors everyday, who come from nowhere and help me in whatever I am doing. There was a time, when I took malpractice as a practice in business and profession, now I have been made to realize that how stupid I was. Now even slightest slip of Tung enrages me, as I know, how we attract negative circumstances in company of cheap thoughts and cheap people.
I have experienced that there is only one business strategy and Marketing Plan, which works; “Providing Value to money, deep desire to understand other person’s needs, providing what he need, performing more than 100% as a duty, and connecting our day to day work to service of humanity.”
Any other strategy may bring money, but it hardly generates wealth, Prosperity, abundance and bliss.
There was a time, when I could not sleep due to stress, depression, fear of failure. Today even after having terrible pain by different ailments, I work 18 hours a day more effectively and sleep painlessly.HOW?
We are blessed by any information, connectivity, right solutions ,if we are focused, dedicated and more than assured of our own intentions.
This is a Tried, Tested and Proven formula, use it and get benefited, share the minimum percentage of your knowledge and wealth with ,those who seek it and be blessed. It’s as simple as it is written here; It just requires a “TRY”, So give it a Try, count my prayers , as seed money for your Venture and Just take the first step to wealth generation with bliss.
[ Anirudh M.Dhodapkar is Chairman to Media/Rural Banking/Film Project-Marketing-Content- Casting-Distribution Consultancy firm “KRS” ,he writes for 168 Business Portals across the globe. He is willing to help personally and professionally, as he has overcome toughest of circumstances in 36 years of his life and emerged victorious, he is inspired to help anyone with gratitude and prayers.Email;khemrajrupaliandsons@gmail.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment